 Promotional / 701
    Re: New Shell promos... where? —Karl Barger
   (...) I am not aware of any Shell promos that are currrently underway. Some stations may have "left-overs" from a couple of promos that went on last year. The most recent Shell promotion of which I was aware was during the Thanksgiving/Christmas (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: New Shell promos... where? —Todd Kubo
   Echoing Karls info, It would seem the Shell Stations got a lot of the "leftovers" from the European promo.There were small round sticker in each of the 2500 series that you could stick on a card to see if you got them all, Like a checkoff list. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.promo)