 Promotional / 694
Re: Red Tiger promo on US Airways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:57:09 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> wrote in message
news:G8nty6.3Hp@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Did you open it yet?  I just got one a few days ago.  (Had a few too many
French francs on the flight home.)  I was wondering how many of the tiger
stickers were supposed to be included.  The one I picked up only came with
2 stickers and I was expecting 4 based on the picture on the box.  The
instructions didn't make it clear either.

Have fun,

Don

I'll have to look at mine but from memory, I think I had stickers for both
sides of both tails which would mean four stickers.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot