 Promotional / 680 (-10)
  Re: A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

Excellent points Sean. I agree with your final comment about a possible addition to LUGNET. In addition to simply listing current promos of which the community is aware the new page(s) could provide product scans, availability, pricing, alternative (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

Ben's request is a reasonable one, but I'd like to suggest that there are pro's and con's to doing this, many which may not be obvious to the die-hard Lego fan: PRO'S: - The sponsor (Shell, Quaker, Kraft Foods, etc.) would get double coverage for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?)

(...) My area seems to be stocked up on the Apple & Cinnamon flavor, okay for a while but after I eat about fifty bags I will HAVE to see if I can find a store with other flavors. There was some form of ad for this in the latest Mania Magazine too. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

  A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

Dear LEGO, There has been much discussion here about the current promotion with Quaker Instant Oatmeal and the Life On Mars sets. While the LEGO User community is pretty good about sharing this type of information when discovered, it would be a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?)

(...) Ditto for me. Though you only need one (original) order form and as many packets of any flavor as you can eat. Just send all of the packets with the order form. There is a space to write in how many packets you are including and how many sets (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Oatmeal promo in Northern California?

(...) Hmmm... consumer relations... Suzanne's last name isn't Williams, is it? :) Steve (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?)

(...) I found mine on a box of "Maple & Brown Sugar" flavor. (Still too sweet for me. I prefer regular flavor and add my own walnuts and raisins.) /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Oatmeal promo in Northern California?

(...) Forgive me for following up on my own question, but I finally found some boxes at one of my local Targets. The boxes do exist! --Raymond Flournoy flournoy@cs.stanford.edu ray.flournoy@amikai.com (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Oatmeal promo in Northern California?

Maybe it's just me, but isn't the kit only worth about 1.99? The 24 packets must cover the shipping. (I know this might be in the "cheapskate" vein) -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Oatmeal promo in Northern California?

I submitted the following request to the Quaker Oatmeal Consumer Relations group about a week ago: "I've heard that there is a LEGO promotion going on with the Oatmeal product. My son loves the product and my other two kids love Grits. I live in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact