 Promotional / 630 (-5)
  LEGO SHELL sets

I have a line on a ton(!) of these. I'm certainly interested in the sets too, but I'm willing to take advance orders on any or all of the sets in the current US promotion, including the Ferrari. (There are 2 I need) I can't guarantee the final price (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo 2000

(...) The first series can be seen at: (URL) second series can be seen at: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: some older McDonald's Happy Meal promo set info

(...) These sets (plus 1645) can be seen at: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

Hi All- Christopher was kind enough to bring this thread to my attention or I would have missed it completely, not being a frequent scanner of Lugnet. Christopher, your apology is of course fully accepted. :) Yes, it is true that the particular sets (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  Shell promo 2000

Hi all ! Where can I find pictures of all Shell promo LEGO's of 2000 ? Thanx !! Vanda (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact