 Promotional / 612
  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) What is the email all about? I have already received my Velux houses but received no such email recently. ===...=== __Kevin Salm__ ....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years.... (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) Some people sent Velux email over the years asking them to make the promo set available for sale on-line. Apparenty, for quite a while you could walk into a Velux showroom and buy it- but I don't think Velux showrooms are all that common. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)