 Promotional / 579
  Re: Velux House is now available online

(...) I emailed VELUX and asked about ordering more. The first response I received (over the weekend) simply said something about how they were planning on adding the ability to order multiples. This morning I had a second email, which said that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Velux House is now available online

Interestingly, I ordered 4 under 4 separate orders, yet only received 2 confirmations. HOWEVER, I received an email a few hours later asking how many I had tried to order. I told them I had ordered 4, but received confirmation for 2. I had an email (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk)