 Promotional / 550 (-5)
  Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....

The reason that they arent allowed to sell the larger sets yet would be this: they only have a limited supply of the larger sets and once thats gone they cant just call up lego or shell and get more AFAIK. So they dont want to start selling them now (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....

(...) Huh? Selçuk (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What do they mean? (VELUX House)

(...) Ahh Shiri... you are wrong this time..:-) Velux is a promotional thing at least, and from your point of view it is more belong to .shipping then .b-s-t, if not belong to here..:-) You are tired or something? ..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....

(...) It's not *that* strange: after all, the entire thong bikini industry is built on the same premise... If they're going to be storing them in the window, I guess that "MISFB" (Mint In Sun-Faded Box) will soon be entering the ebay lexicon. Ran (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What do they mean? (VELUX House)

(...) <much repeated text snipped> (...) Actually, I'm not asking any questions at all. :) I attempted to answer Bradley's questions though the best I could, and I even put forth a theory in answer to your own projected question - I think by (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact