 Promotional / 531
  Aid to finding Shell Promo sets

Since I am having a tough time finding the Shell promo sets here in NC, I get lots of blank stares from people who have no idea what I am talking about, I decided to put something together to help convey to people what I am asking about. I ran an (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Aid to finding Shell Promo sets

(...) I'm kinda close to Schaumburg, about 40 minutes, and I have seen the sets by me. *BUT*, the station manager said they can't sell them all right now (even though they have them all in stock). They are supposed to be released for sale as we get (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Aid to finding Shell Promo sets

I called Shell Consumer Affairs, and a very helpful lady gave me the list of all stations in Wisconsin that are carrying the sets. I've already gone and picked up the sets I want :-), the participating station closest to me had all the sets in stock (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)