 Promotional / 520 (-20)
  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

Hello, Is there any Shell 1998 Europe soccer sets? (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

Hi! Is there any Shell 1998 Europe soccer sets? I am still searching those cheaper sets. Wee Lean (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

When the Shell promo was in Southern California, the small sets were in about 80%-90% of the stations and the larger sets were in about 10-20% of the stations. Quantity buys were subject to the manager of the station. The large 2556 came in a case (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) Sounds like the LEGO selection at a Pharma Plus drug store near me. (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

I checked with my local Shell today in Alliance, Ohio, and they do indeed have the promos in, but they will be on sale from Monday November 6th until December 31st. Dave (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) They are the same ones as was in Europe in '97. The promo is also in Ohio. (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

As promised, I have the set numbers for the sets that have already been spotted. They are 2535-2544. Shell should also be releasing sets 2554-2556, however, there have been no sightings of these sets. The small sets are going for $1.99 ($1.49 with (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  1854 Velux house and others instructions on sale.

Hi, Wee Lean again! I will move all of my things to Kuala Lumpur in soon. Currently I have some extra instruction on hand. I want to sell them out. The following listing has listed what I have now. They are in good condition. 1254 Shell select shop (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) The answer is NO, but the sets are cheaper if you do buy gas. I am expecting that these sets would be going for $1.99 and then $1.49 with a minimum gallons gas fill-up. -Todd (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) Thanx for the heads-up, Todd. Now I got a question (for anybody) about these Shell sets: Do ya have to buy gas to be able to buy them, or what? Well good luck and collect well, -dead (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Promo sets now at Shell

Hi All, I just received a message from a relative that lives in Illinois that some Shell stations now have the promotional sets in stock. The siting was at a Shell in Matteson, Illinois. The message I received was fairly short (no set numbers or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: What happened to Brickset?

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:G3BDwA.K81@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) weeks, (...) Slightly later... Ok, you can now find all promotional sets for a particular theme by selecting the theme of interest at the top, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to Brickset?

(...) Promotional sets are still all there, but there is, at this time, no way of looking at just promotional sets. I have been streamlining the database, code and UI over the last few weeks, and will be adding that feature, and a whole host of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to Brickset?

(...) Thanks for the info. I have another question, is the promo set database still there? What is the link? Thanks, Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

Kevin Zwicker <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:G39pI2.nK@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, it's still here, and being updated very regularly (URL) brickset.com) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to Brickset?

(...) (URL) is what the first one gets mapped into anyway, at least currently. However the first one is better as a bookmark. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to Brickset?

(...) Try (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  What happened to Brickset?

Hi, I am trying to visit Brickset-the promo set database and keep getting an error 404-not found message. What happened? Does the site still exist? Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Some questions...

(...) Hi Norbert, Having both these sets, I can tell you the only difference is the Droid Developers Kit has some supplementary programs on the CD. You don't need the PC to run either one (I built the R2-D2 without the CD at all). There is just some (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Some questions...

(...) They are rare in North America. Since you live in Europe, you have access to more special sets. They are not promotional, they are HTO or High Traffic Outlet sets. (...) I don't have any of those, but I think the Dark Side Developer has its (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact