 Promotional / 472
Re: McDonalds 1999 promo sets in set reference ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:22:52 GMT

i mean, look what else answers to set # 1... Tim Key Chain, Velveeta
Promo... it's possible that these have numbers on the packages we never saw
too... 4 digit ones...

(ok, the velveeta one has "set no 1" writen all over it, but you get my point)