 General / 22625
Re: McDonalds 1999 promo sets in set reference ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:07:35 GMT

while I agree that the numbers don't seem quite right, I don't think it
really matters... my reasoning is this:  The numbers are entered in the DB
only so people can find the sets they're looking for.  If I have a box with
8448 on it, I'd never find the set if not for the number...  and since no
one will ever look for the McD sets by number, I don't really think it matters
what number they have...

just a thought :)

Dan