 Promotional / 441
    Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets —Toki Barron
   (...) site's (...) I didn't think people would be interested in buying from Deutsche Telekom so I didn't bother to translate very many of the details, but in case anyone else wonders, here are some more translations. You can also try www.quickdic.de (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets —Tom Stangl
   They never replied about the VAT. I ordered 5 of each, and "quite a few" extra of the 2 smaller sets ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.promo)