 Promotional / 430 (-5)
  Promo Availability

Does anyone know a website or store where you can buy promo sets without having to live in germany or japan? NICK :^L (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Kabaya

(...) These combo sets are only available in Japan. Some of the LEGO sets are available separately in some parts of Europe with different set numbers. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Dino Sets sighted - first scans!

(...) If you look at your summer catalog you'll see the yellow butterfly net also in 1465 Minnie's Birthday Party from the Disney line. John (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Dino Sets sighted - first scans!

(...) Hmmm... 5512 - is that the new Timmy-like minifig? Not sure if I like him all that much, but at least it'll be a refreshing variation. 5514 - what's that net piece? Haven't seen it anywhere... (then again, I haven't *pored* over the dino sets, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.promo)

  New Dino Sets sighted - first scans!

I was VERY surprised today to find new and so far unknown Dino sets in my local toy shop in Germany.... I made some scans, if you're interested please have a look at them: (URL) are similar to Kabaya promo sets and include also a booklet with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact