 Promotional / 429
Re: Kabaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Charles Adams writes:
I am trying to find any info on the Kabaya candy that comes with the
promotional LEGO sets. If anyone knows somewhere where these are available (I
mean the whole candy/LEGO combo when they come out new) or even how much these
cost right when they come out it would be greatly appreciated.

These combo sets are only available in Japan.  Some of the LEGO sets are
available separately in some parts of Europe with different set numbers.

Carbon 60