 Promotional / 396
    Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I can't see the images, I'm getting a forbidden error. I know of three other people who are getting the same error... Perhaps you could upload them to a Brickshelf Gallery account? Jeff (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets —Scott P. Costello
   (...) First log into www.toorude.freeservers.com then when you get the setup page click in your browsers address box at the end of the address and type in the filename tourdefrancemediuim.jpg seemed the easiest for me to view. Scott (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)