 Promotional / 34
    US promos and McD's —Ray Sanders
    Are there any US available promotions other than McD's ? I was thinking about this while driving down the highway yesterday. Is it possible that McD's has an exclusive promo arrangement with Lego covering the US ? We keep hearing about the others (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: US promos and McD's —Huw Millington
    Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote in message news:37FB909F.81990A...ate.net... (...) I think that unlikely. What about the Jack-In-The-Box promo from a year or so ago? Huw (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)