 Promotional / 36
Re: US promos and McD's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:59:55 GMT

Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote in message
news:37FB909F.81990AC0@gate.net...
Are there any US available promotions other than McD's ?

I was thinking about this while driving down the highway yesterday. Is
it possible that McD's has an exclusive promo arrangement with Lego
covering the US ? We keep hearing about the others (petrol companies,
airlines, shipping companies, cookie tins, etc), but they are always
outside the US. What gives here ?

I think that unlikely. What about the Jack-In-The-Box promo from  a year or
so ago?

Huw