 Promotional / 330
    Re: How are these promotional sets made? —Chris Maddison
   (...) company. (...) That's a great idea. I could go along with that. (...) I doubt TLC would market your creation, but go for it. But if you do get it, don't go for the Ebay vulture culture w/out offering it to Lugneters first! ;) -Chris (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: How are these promotional sets made? —Erik Olson
   (...) Notice how all these companies have a going concern to promote... that's what puts the pro in "promotional". I think Lego is going to be looking for well- known names that together enhance both brands. Maybe you should start selling cement or (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)