 Promotional / 329
  How are these promotional sets made?

We know that Lego has made promotional sets not only for airlines and gas stations, but also chocolate company, shipping company, and even glass company. Who is the contact person at Lego for this kind of promotional deals, and how much is the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: How are these promotional sets made?

(...) company. (...) That's a great idea. I could go along with that. (...) I doubt TLC would market your creation, but go for it. But if you do get it, don't go for the Ebay vulture culture w/out offering it to Lugneters first! ;) -Chris (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: How are these promotional sets made?

(...) Notice how all these companies have a going concern to promote... that's what puts the pro in "promotional". I think Lego is going to be looking for well- known names that together enhance both brands. Maybe you should start selling cement or (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)