 Promotional / 31
  Football Starter Set

I just got my UK Football Starter Set in the mail, and since I know very little about football, I have a question about it... On the Sticker Sheet, there are two numbers in black. Are these for the two goalies? Is there any numbering scheme that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Football Starter Set

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) little (...) two (...) I think that's what they are supposed to be, since the keepers have different color shirts. The only convention currently is that the starting goalkeeper is usually number 1. It used to be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Football Starter Set

(...) Since this is a UK Starter set 1 and 22 are the goalkeepers - all the other starter sets have 3 keeper stickers. (...) Busy-Bees still have these Scotland sticker sheets I believe, they are free if you buy something else. (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)