 Promotional / 30 (-10)
  Re: Some questions about the shell promos...

(...) Just got the instructions for this set from brickshelf.com. This is accually a sticker. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Some questions about the shell promos...

I have them all, opened them all, but have not yet built them, so here's my best guesses in the absence of any other replies: (...) I have noticed the 2x3 red sloped bit with the Ferrari symbol, 2x1 grey sloped bit used for the petrol pump controls (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Star Wars LEGOs

I'm looking for some Star Wars LEGO "give aways". These aren't really promos about I'm hoping someone here can help me. Please let me know if you have any Star Wars LEGO sets that aren't avalible in stores, I have the Denver Celabration brick. There (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: any site of orange buckets?

(...) I hope that Tarzhay sells these things again this year. I missed my opportunity to buy lots of these and stockpile the orange bricks. I want to get some of these, darnit. Adrian (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: any site of orange buckets?

(...) (URL) Gatrelle (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  any site of orange buckets?

With Halloween fast approaching, has anyone seen any orange buckets in local stores? Also, if anyone recalls the set number for this, I sure appreciate (couldn't find on fib'snork or pause sites). Best, dan parker PNLTC (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Some questions about the shell promos...

1.What decorated parts do they include? (i.e. not stickers) 2.What parts are used for the roof of the pumps? (the white parts) 3.What parts are used for the car wash? (are they the same parts as in e.g. metro park and service tower?) 4.What other (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Current promo/Japan-only sets?

Well, I found out that I'm being sent to Japan for a couple of weeks. Can anyone fill me in on the current LEGO status there, specifically: what sorts of stuff do they have available there that isn't available in the US? Also, what are the prices (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)

  (old) UNICEF van scans

I posted scans of my UNICEF van to (URL) # 107, from 1985. James Powell (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)

Nope, none in the Mountain View, CA Walmart. Will have to check Milpitas tomorrow... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact