 Promotional / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Star Wars LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:55:25 GMT

I'm looking for some Star Wars LEGO "give aways".
These aren't really promos about I'm hoping someone here can help me. Please
let me know if you have any Star Wars LEGO sets that aren't avalible in stores,
I have the Denver Celabration brick. There are 2 others I know of, if you want
descriptions of the 2, sorry I have no pics, Please, E-mail me. If you have one
for sale PLEASE E-MAIL ME ONLY, I've already had 2 Luke and Vader ones slip
thought my fingers. Or information on one E-mail or post. Thank You for reading
and let me know what you have. Thanks again.