 Promotional / 255 (-5)
  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) It´s a fun, great video game from Nintendo. You collect and train small monsters (Pocket Monsters). When they are strong enough, you can battle other trainers, and earn badges. If that´s not enough, there are 150 kinds of pokémon. Besides (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

But Pokémon is *so* fun! I got the Red version this cristmas, and I can´t stop playing! I´m hooked! Kya Morden wrote: <SNIP> (...) Hmm... Hello Kitty? Well, I guess it´s bigger in Japan than here in Sweden, I´ve never seen any Kitty stuff here. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Cote Dor Christmas promo sets!

(...) Wow, they have sinterklaas in Austria? I've always heard it was a Dutch/North-Belgium/...rn-Germany habit. Sure it wasn't from thereabouts? Jasper (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  WTT: 3438 for 1254

I have one 3438 McDonald's Restaurant that I would like to trade for one 1254 Shell Select Shop. Russell Clark (URL) 39423705 (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cote Dor Christmas promo sets!

Hi, A friend of mine has just come back from Austria and brought me some Cote Dor chocolate with free lego! The pack is entitled 'Sinterklass mix' I have a number of sets including 2881 and 2887. Jason (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact