 Promotional / 227
  Today is the last day for McD's LEGOs!

Today is the last day at most McDonald's resturaunts. In fact, some have even already ended the promotion to bring in the Toy Story 2 toys. If you don't have all eight, good hunting! (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Today is the last day for McD's LEGOs!

As of this morning, I was still short #6 and #8. While shopping in WM, I stopped in at the McDs and asked the manager if she had any left. She went back and found me six #6s. I forgot to ask about #8. Guess I'll have to go back tomorrow. I did (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)