 Promotional / 229
Re: Today is the last day for McD's LEGOs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:51:00 GMT

As of this morning, I was still short #6 and #8. While shopping in WM, I
stopped in at the McDs and asked the manager if she had any left. She
went back and found me six #6s. I forgot to ask about #8. Guess I'll
have to go back tomorrow. I did notice a box marked 'Grimace', so I
suspect she may have a fair number of #5s as well. I might even inquire
how much she would take to liquidate her entire remaining stock :)  One
never knows unless they ask.

Ray

Mark Herzberg wrote:

Today is the last day at most McDonald's resturaunts. In fact, some have even
already ended the promotion to bring in the Toy Story 2 toys. If you don't
have all eight, good hunting!