 Promotional / 217
    18" Ronald McDonald —David Schilling
   Yesterday I was talking to a manager at one McDonalds who mentioned that you can actually *buy* the 18" high Ronald McDonald models that are one of the prizes. While as a prize it is valued as $25, to purchase it costs $55. It is preassembled. You (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: 18" Ronald McDonald —James Brown
   (...) Nope. It's a neat idea, though. Unfortunately, I'm quite certain that preassembled=glued. I can't see as how any Lego fans would be too interested in that. James (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)