 Promotional / 125 (-5)
  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) That's the one I assumed you meant--it's the only yellow propeller. (...) Ah. I can understand that POV, but it's an unusual way of thinking about a standard brick. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) I'd say (without having other pink pieces on hand to compare it to), that the pink in the McD's birdie-plane is definitely between the light and darker pinks of Paradisa. But I wouldn't described it as a 'true' pink -- it's too bold. Steve Set (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

(...) there (...) Well, I finally managed to get ahold of some of these, and my slope with Ronald's image has the (c) LEGO on the inside. eric (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

* Jonathan Wilson (wilsonj@xoommail.com) [991101 02:47]: (...) I believe that it only took the store a few hours after opening at 6am the day that the BBs starting being sold that they figured out that they *had* to put the limit to 1 per customer. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Sorry, I meant set #7, its a yellow freestyle propeller with a 1x1 cylinder in the center. (...) The 2x2 red brick. I only included this because I have heard that the 2x2 bricks are growing dust in many collections. -- Scott Smallbeck (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact