 Promotional / 1140
  Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

(...) As I recall, Jake McKee implied that Maersk Blue wouldn't be available again-- the company as a whole didn't really say anything at all. Then the AFOL community ran with it and made a huge deal over what Jake said. At the time, LEGO decided to (...) (13 years ago, 3-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155

(...) There's one major issue that you left out. There was a vote held by The LEGO Company to determine what color would be used for a Maersk Sealand variant. The choices were dark-blue and dark-green (our dark-green, not, as many suspected, the (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.promo, FTX)