 Promotional / 1030 (-5)
  Christmas Promo Sets

Surprisingly I didn't see any posts on this but LLCA did in fact have 2 sets available from the park as Park only Promos. For anyone who did see the large Duplo Christmas tree they had up there were some great ornaments on it. One was sold as a Park (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  7221

I´m interested about this set and I have many things to exchange. greatings from Austria - Gerhard (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: set 7221

(...) See (URL) for more info. I didn't go to an AMC theater during the holidays, dang it! James Wilson Dallas, TX (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  set 7221

My sister picked this set up for me from an AMC movie theater. It was in the kid's pack. Warning: huge image! (URL) have not seen this set mentioned before, and I don't know if it is the only set available, or if there are others. Feel free to use (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Burger King-Promo with Bionicle-sets

This is a link about the six sets. Whow needs this sets, I can help. Every set costs US$ + shipment. greatings from Austria - Gerhard Ps: I´m a collector of promosets and I´m in search of following minifigs - 2181, 3928, 3929 and mars-promofig. (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact