 Promotional / 1007
    New Belville promo polybag —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Hello all, I did some additional research in the local C1000 supermarket store today, to check out the free promo ploybag action that the're currently running here in the Netherlands. I have positive identification of a new Belville promotional (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

        Re: New Belville promo polybag —David Laswell
   (...) He's Hewkii, a revised version of Huki: [LEGOSet 1388] The storyline explanation is that the Matoran villagers did a great job helping to fight off the Rahi, Bohrok, and Bohrok Va, so the Turaga rewarded them by making them bigger. And they (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

        Re: New Belville promo polybag —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) So, there isn't a set number known yet? I'll keep checking on the C1000 promo action to see if does emerege there. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

        Re: New Belville promo polybag —David Laswell
   (...) Hewkii is set #8584, though the LUGNET archive lists it under the old name of "Huki". (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)