 Promotional / 1003
    My complete(?) list of Duplo Promotional 1x2x2 bricks. —Mark Papenfuss
   I love Duplo Promotional Bricks, I have been working on my collection of them for some time now. I am pretty sure I have most of the ones that have been put out. I only know of 3 bricks that I do not have, and there are 2 others I need one more of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

        Re: My complete(?) list of Duplo Promotional 1x2x2 bricks. —James Trobaugh
   I (...) Mark, I do know that the "Brick or Treat, 2002 - Version B" was given out at the LEGO Outlet stores, but don't know about the other LEGO retail centers. Also I have a 2x4 Duplo brick that is green and has the text "October 1999", this was (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)