 Pirates / 952
    Re: Can some one post some good pirate links? —Markus Wolf
    (...) Frank, Your list of current sets that have good pirate elements is extreemely helpful. That's a fantastic way of keeping Lego Pirates alive and growing. I got the River Expedition set just for such a reason. Do you know of any sets that have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Can some one post some good pirate links? —Frank Filz
   (...) It's in there - 6441. I almost want to say there may be another one. I need to update the listing (need to list the good Dino sets for example, 5975 has 2 grey 10 wide bow bricks and a white one, no deck plate though, also King Leo's Castle (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)