 Pirates / 912
  Re: Space Pirates

(...) (Can I imagine licked by Elle McPherson? I'm REALLY okay with that.) Richard: Awesome as usual. Those Mk II and V rowboats: unbelievably awesome. In pic sau-23-n.jpg there seems to be a boat of some kind mounted on the starboard pedestal. Any (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Space Pirates

Hiya Stephen, glad you like it ;-) Stephen A. Campbell wrote in message <39216C9D.69C1260@la...sa.gov>... (...) Mmmm, she's a long range shuttle - warp engines but no weapons. Ahab has temporary use of it until King Sebastion the Plucky of Eminiar V (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)