 Pirates / 906
905  |  907
Subject:
Space Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 08:16:47 GMT

Evening all,

I haven't been as vocal here as I would normally be, having been a bit
engrossed in .loc.au.nsw.syd matters
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ ).

On the one hand I'd apologise, but on the other, I'm sure there are those
who enjoying the peace from the annoying Australian :-)

In any event, a question:

We're heading towards a bit of a BrikWars
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm ) conflagration at the next
LegOz in June, and we're all busy massing armies.  We are each of us
approaching this out of our own themes, so in my case, the Sea Princess has
been refitted with stardrive, impulse engines, four great landing legs, a
communications array, and several death ray thingies.  Captain Ahab (oblique
descendant of the Great Captain Ahab of the Pequad) and his especially cross
piratical space dudes have taken her, renamed her the Saucy Sue, and are
sallying forth for battle.

I don't plan to post in .space (not my scene, and anyway I have entirely
enough scenes as it is ;-), but I wondered if there would be any interest in
this stuff here.  I'll be doing a little scanning tonight.  You guys want
updates or are we .pirates entirely wet navy focussed?  I for one discover
that it is the whole life and lifestyle thing, whether played out in space
or in the south west Pacific.

Thoughts anyone?

Richard
Still baldly going...