 Pirates / 877
  Re: Help me with some vocabulary...

Markus Wolf wrote (...) Cool! (...) Well, as a Colonial Governor, and duly appointed representative of the Exchequer for the purposes of the collection of tithes and taxes, it seems to me the position is clear. Your captain is either: a taxpayer (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Help me with some vocabulary...

(...) Ye forgot conniving corsair. Our pyrate-treasure hunter be a Freebooter by trade, he be. I be feelin' less smart-alecky at tha moment. (...) Ye be right that thar be only three types o' cap'ns, but ye be mistakin' 'bout tha rest: Thar be (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)