 Pirates / 83
Re: I've been offered a pirated set described as...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:27:37 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Scott Arthur writes:
I've been offered a pirated set described as : "6278 Indigo Island".

a) Is this set the same as 6278 "Enchanted Island"?
b) If it is, is it really a pirate set?
c) If it is complete (Not MISB), is it worth ~$50?

A) Presumably, but I can't tell you yes definitively.  What country is the
seller in?
B) Yes, but that's only a techicality.  The Islanders sub-theme is officially
part of the Pirates line, and includes a few odd pirates figures, but you can
take 'em or leave 'em depending on your taste.
C) I've seen it go for more like $60-$70, but I haven't paid it too much
attention, so you might want more authoritative opinions.  It's on the bottom
of my pirates list (as in, I'll get it, but only for a good price).  $50 would
seem to be a good price.

See the set on LUGNet
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6278

Or via HUW (better pic)