 Pirates / 800
    Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig... —David M. Jones
   As the subject says, I am looking for the Imperial Soldiers Admiral Minifig. As far as I know, it only came with the Carribbean Clipper (6274), please correct me if I'm wrong. I have lots to trade, and will pay a fair amount of cash too! I realize (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) Have you tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs? They're usually helpful about that stuff--just tell them the piece is from either Red Beard Runner (6289?) or Wild West Weapons Wagon (forget the number...67something...if you're willing to take (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig... —Maggie Cambron
     (...) 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise, which I'm sure lots of people got on clearance recently, has the brown 1x4's with towballs. It takes four of them just to hold up the tent! Maggie C. (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig... —Jon Furman
   I believe The Esteemed admiral also comes with the El Dorado Fortress. I'll have to see if I have a double, I should, If I remember correctly about his inclusion into both sets. I might be willing to part with one, if you've got something I need. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)