 Pirates / 803
Re: Looking for Imperial Admiral Minifig...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:36:04 GMT

I believe The Esteemed admiral also comes with the El Dorado Fortress.  I'll
have to see
if I have a double, I should, If I remember correctly about his inclusion into
both sets.  I might be willing to part with one, if you've got something I
need.  I'll post back if I can spare 1 of them.  I do however have some of the
mast pieces that you are looking for.   Jon

In lugnet.pirates, David M. Jones writes:
As the subject says, I am looking for the Imperial Soldiers Admiral Minifig.
As far as I know, it only came with the Carribbean Clipper (6274), please
correct me if I'm wrong.  I have lots to trade, and will pay a fair amount
of cash too!  I realize this is probably and impossible feat, but I am
willing to do a pretty lop-sided trade for this COMPLETE minifig (torso,
head, and hat - plain white legs).  Please let me know if you're interested.

Also, if anyone has any of the 1x4 plates with the towball on them (used on
the masts to holdthe sails on) my reconstruction of my BSB has revealed my
shortage of them (by about 3).  Please let me know!

Thanks,
David M. Jones
djones32@mindspring.com
http://www.e-dave.net
follow the Lego Link to the Trade pages!