 Pirates / 788
  Re: *whoop whoop* Blatant Troll Alert

(...) Arrrr, us poor pyrates be lieing low while the local authorities be on a rampage. Nawwwwww, not them Imperial blue-bellies - sumpthin' far more dangerous: the wife. After the latest raidin' mission, I wuz careless 'nuf to let her see the swag (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: *whoop whoop* Blatant Troll Alert

(...) That be the deadliest of all foes! Strike the colours! The mizzen's down! (...) Aye. Mebbe folks 'round here be givin' ye fine scrip fer Pirates parts. (There be four coastin' boat bows in them thar zeps!) [I know that I need more of those (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: *whoop whoop* Blatant Troll Alert

(...) Yar! That's goin' ta replace the Whale in me nightmares! -Cheese (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)