 Pirates / 765 (-5)
  Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US?

(...) Hehe... if you wanna join the name war, check out the .castle "Jeffs, Eri[ck]s and [KC]arl wars... ;-) (...) Good night! -Shiri (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US?

(...) anything.) (...) Hello Aaron, I do still have it, in the original box too! I love it, I always thaought it was the best. Mine is the imported Japanesse, complete with firing objects, set. It was a Xmas of yesteryear present. And I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Value of 6264

(...) much (...) mint (...) Yeah, but all of us *hate* that answer. What the person is invariably really asking is what price does this usually sell for and is my deal okay by the conventional wisdom. (...) See? You knew what the real question was! (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Value of 6264

(...) Once Lego sets go out of production, they tend to go for their MSRP or higher (a combination of inflation and rarity). Not always, and dependent on completeness and condition. If something is missing a part, it simply is not "mint in box". If (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  instructions for 6276 wanted

I need a set of instructions for 6276 (Governor's Fort). I have downloaded them from brickshelf, but am after an orginal set of them. Has anyone got any spare to trade or sell? (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact