 Pirates / 54
Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:43:58 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd:

But keeping in mind that we are dealing with Lego limitations
(hull is of limited width

What forces you to make do with the SPUD hulls? See the
lugnet.boats page for some examples of what you can do with
plain bricks - and with alternative scales.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
<URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --