 Pirates / 521
    Re: New admirals —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I've done the bi-plane "bow" bit and I'm not sure I care for it. I prefer the 6x7 bow that can be found in a number of places for making small pirate ships (similiar to the one in the Imperial Trading Post). The Imperial Trading Post ship (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: New admirals —Frank Filz
   I need to get off my duff and start using some of the pieces I've collected to make some smaller pirate ships. Shooting cannon are also available from Europe in a service pack. Buying in bulk through a friend in Europe, I've gotten them for about (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: New admirals —Matthew Wilkins
   In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes: <schnip!> (...) <schnip!> (...) Matt Chiles also has shooting cannons on his website at (URL). -Cheese (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: New admirals —Frank Filz
    Matthew Wilkins wrote in message ... (...) Of course, like I say, if you can hook up with someone in Europe, you can do a lot better, but Matt's prices at least are cheaper than they go for on eBay, and may be the easiest way if you want one or two (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)