 Pirates / 470 (-5)
  Re: [CW] Interest in Castle World for Pirates?

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote (...) or (...) Thanks heaps. Always nice to have someone looking out for you. (...) Sounds interesting. (...) problem (...) models (...) Now I'm guessing that by guns you are not referring to the great, big, lovely, glorious, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  [CW] Interest in Castle World for Pirates?

Hey! I think Tim expressed interest in having some pirate characters and models participate in Castle World... I made a section of the map with that specific purpose in mind: Legocean or Legoceania (name to be decided upon later .. maybe the ocean (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <388D82CE.320135D0@vfaq.com>... (...) I just checked and they cancelled my order also. They didn't even notify me! I just dropped them an e-mail asking for an explanation. -Andy Lynch (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Photography FAQ online at Port Block

The odd thought is laid bare for curious eyes, mainly because I am an inexcusably lazy sod, and figure that this way I can stop sending out so many emails ;-) (URL) Doolittle work continues. Its, ahh, grown a little beyond my original expectations, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Oh you were not ;-) Of course, they just cancelled my entire orders! -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact