 Pirates / 4625 (-5)
  Brickworld Registration & Brickworld Indy

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The team at Brickworld is excited to announce that registration for the 2010 event at the Westin will open on January 1st. We look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago in June. We are presently updating the (...) (15 years ago, 20-Dec-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  imperial flagship in january 2010

this set looks terrific!! (URL) (15 years ago, 14-Dec-09, to lugnet.pirates)

  RTN goes to Brickworld

(URL) RTN goes to Brickworld 2009> (URL) Stories and photos from my trip to Brickworld with my MOCs! again that's here (URL) enjoy kurt (15 years ago, 2-Jul-09, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

(...) Sorry I'm so late to the party, but I've been, well, long story. Anyway, this is beautiful, Kurt. Very lovely, and I particularly like the gallery and sail cuts. Now we only must wean you from using hull sections... LFB (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Wars??

(...) Hi Paul, The group you want is lugnet.pirates. The root of all Pirate games is Evil Stevie's Pirate Game. Find it at (URL). I've run a couple rounds of Evil Stevie's. It's a lot of fun, here's a write-up of one session: (URL). There are (at (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jun-09, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact