 Pirates / 4605 (-5)
  Brickworld and Westin Strengthen Ties

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is very excited to be strengthening our ties to the Westin North Shore Hotel. The staff of the Westin has been invaluable to making Brickworld the success that it is by providing a (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is sad to report the passing of Esther Walner. Esther served as Brickworld's newbie and FFOL coordinator. We send our deepest condolences to Esther's family. Esther's smile and enthusiasm (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

Hey, I just let both videos play. Really cool! The first one gives a good impression of the shape and size of this very well built MOC. Thanks! The second video showing the pistons and paddle wheel action, wow! That is so amazing! Great job! I (...) (16 years ago, 31-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.technic)

  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

(...) I got the Zavala filmed and uploaded to youtube A video walk along, and use of the ships wheel. (URL) Zavala 1> I run the Lego pneumatic side-paddle-wheel walking-beam steam engines. (URL) Zavala 2> enjoy kurt (16 years ago, 30-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

(...) (URL) (...) ... maybe "big hole in ship"!! (...) I just needed to be able the remove, repair, and refine the steering. (...) I bought 15 or so on bricklink 2 1/2 years ago (at ~$2.50 each) sorry about the misunderstanding. kurt (...) (16 years ago, 17-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact