 Pirates / 4590 (-5)
  The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

I am pleased to announce my newest MOC The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War (URL) This vessel is a side-paddle-wheel sailing steamship. The model is almost 4 1/2 feet long (1.36 meters) and it uses 13 hull center sections. Although called a schooner, the (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  New 2009 sets at Lego Brand (was: New 2009 sets at Toys-R-Us!)

(...) The Lego brand store in Burlington, MA also has a few sets from the new pirate line as of this week. I happened to be in the area, decided to buy some Christmas gifts for my best friend's kids. Honest! I had no intention of spending more money (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New 2009 sets at Toys-R-Us!

(...) Any idea when these sets will be added to the LUGNET set database? Eric (16 years ago, 19-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Vignette - Pirates in 2008.

Is this the true face of the pirates who have seized the Supertanker off the coast of Kenya? (URL) Dr. S. (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.pirates)

  Frigate Le Coureur

(URL) Since people seem to be visiting here again I guess I may as well post my piratical attempt here: the (originally) French lugger Le Coureur. The real thing ended up somewhere else and is lost to history. See the (URL) TBB post> for more info. (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact