 Pirates / 4515 (-5)
  Re: The Pirate Glossary

(...) SNIP (...) Is there nothing you won't stoop to? ;-) Tim (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Pirate Glossary

(...) Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. There's some interesting information there... Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Pirate Glossary

(...) Thanks. Very handy and comprehensive. This should encourage me a little more to build some sailing vessels. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  The Pirate Glossary

Ahoy! Taking a cue from Larry, Tim, etc. and their (URL) Train Glossary>, I decided to pull this together: (URL) The Pirate (aka Age of Sail) Glossary> I've always been confused by the myriad different terms for ships and their parts. And as I was (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: The L’Administraeur Rouge (a two decked brig in Port Brique!)

(...) Yes and no. That pic of l'Administrateur shows something missing - because that's a view where the (upper) ratlines would normally be highlighted against the sails. There is definitely space to run long ratlines to the upper platforms. An (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact