 Pirates / 450 (-5)
  Re: Expensive Legos!!

(...) WTF??? Caribbean Clippers still new in a toystore??? This is Argentina we're talking about here--not only are they expen$ive as all get out, most people don't have the money to buy them. However, I'm surprised that you found them in Buenos (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Not really Lego-related, but...

(...) Just make sure you use your stop-motion voodoo power for good, not evil...;) best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Expensive Legos!!

(...) WTF??? Black seas baracudas still new in a toystore??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Expensive Legos!!

I live in Buenos Aires and found 2 brand new Caribbean Clippers in a toy shop. I intend to buy and keep both. The sad part is each costs $135. I'll try to negotiate a better price as they've been there for many years untouched together with a couple (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Not really Lego-related, but...

(...) culture (...) with (...) the (...) Already done it, believe it or not! :) I'm thinking of making a web page showing him singing the song. Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact