 Pirates / 4330 (-5)
  Re: Pirates/Islanders Pics

More pics added for each set, just click on the set name to view the pics. (URL) Mint in sealed box>(condition vary as in shelf wear, price sticker residue, etc) 1 (URL) 6268 Renegade Runner> 1 (URL) 1729 Barnacle Bay> 2 (URL) 6204 Buccaneers> 2 (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) All of this information is correct. Please note than when I posted on this thread in early July we did not know when the sets would be released in North America and I was pestering Jake for more information (which he did not have yet). Check (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  When will the Vikings raid the US?

I've been away on vacation for a couple weeks and a little out of the loop. Does anyone know if/when the Viking line will be available in the US? I searched for info on Lugnet but didn't find much. The Brickfest 2005 keynote speech mentions the line (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Vikings

Here's the full answer: Erik Olson: Why did Lego wait until 2005 to explore a Scandinavian theme with Vikings? Jørgen Vig Knudstorp: There's several answers to that. One is I think there's some Scandinavian humbleness-- we did not think anybody (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Heh. Actually, they had a handout at BrickFest created especially for TRU having Vikings in October. It was a pretty cool ad with some neat graphics. If I was really cool, I'd post pics of it. But I am not cool. I am lame. ;o) Vikings ROOL!! (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact