 Pirates / 4277
  Re: W I D E hull sections, anyone?

(...) Richie, First off, get yourself a razor saw, this will give you cleaner cuts that remove less material. I'd recomend cutting the sections down the middle , and not offset. Make you initial cut across the top. Then flip it over, anduse side (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: W I D E hull sections, anyone?

(...) out of curiosity, where did you find your COKO ships? Some of the models look very interesting and would not mind getting my hand on one. I don't know if it is the same company or another asian company, but Oxford Korea also makes really neat (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: W I D E hull sections, anyone?

(...) I bought my COKO ships at TRU in the SF Bay Area. I've been collecting Pirates scince day one, and these showed up about a year or so after the BSB. There wern't alot of other LEGO ships avalible at the time, and the price was right. So I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)